Thursday, May 26, 2011

Chalkboard Ice bucket!

OK, so I found these awesome handyman's buckets from the local hardware store and fell in love! They definitely have a vintage industrial look to them.They have several sizes, even one that looked like the size of a wine bucket. I decided to paint chalkboard paint on the side to label whatever may be in the bucket ie: drinks, flowers, laundry, magazines, glasses, dried lavender etc. I washed the outside of the bucket off and painted 3 coats of chalkboard paint on. I personally like the uneven imperfect look but you could tape yours off if you wanted yours to be perfect. Let it dry completely and voila! You have a fabulous chalkboard bucket!  They are perfect for weddings, events, BBQ, gifts, anything!


 Did I mention I love beautiful water bottles!?

Linking up to:
  

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. These ice buckets are so cool..!! They are really looking quite handy. I also found these type of useful and handy ice buckets at PapaChina.
    Wholesaler Ice Buckets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Content!You have explained everything very nicely,thanks for providing quality content.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments! Each and everyone means so much to me! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...