Sunday, May 8, 2011

How to Fancy Up Ikea Furniture

We all have a piece or two of Ikea furniture.  They don't have a lot of charm, but the clean lines and form will make your more elegant pieces stand out.  By simply adding a more elegant mirror and curvy items and some beautiful crystal knobs, the once boring piece gets all spiffy'd up!
Here is the dresser before the knobs were added. 
And here is the reveal!
I decided to throw some burlap (poor man's linen) I bought for $2.99 on top to add some texture and brightness. It is a beautiful contrast to all the glass, and I just love the nubby edges.





Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I'm glad so many of you found this blog appealing and interesting!

    https://www.urbansales.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments! Each and everyone means so much to me! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...