Thursday, March 8, 2012

Virtual Design

Hello everyone!  In addition to doing full service, in home design jobs, I have been working on a ton of virtual design jobs lately and I am loving it. I wanted to share some of these virtual design board with you. These are a portion of what is included in my Virtual Design Package. Also, included in this package is consultation time and a list of  what to get, where to purchase it, and how to use it in your space. Sketches are included if necessary. This is all done through phone calls and the internet so, no, we don't have to be in the same, city, state, or even country! I can help YOU execute the design of your dreams. The best part is, it's significantly less expensive than having a designer doing all the work. I design everything from spaces in your home or business to intimate parties. Here are some more boards I have recently done for clients! I can assist you in something as small as picking out the right chair, to full service Interior Design packages.
 Please contact me for a quote.










and here are some other ones that I have done in the last few months:













Kitchen












or....







If you are interested in virtual design services and would like a quote on your space, please e-mail me at:
mollybranstetter@yahoo.com



Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for the lovely comments! Each and everyone means so much to me! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...