Monday, October 8, 2012

Dear Falliday Season... (More Fall Updates)


Dear Falliday Season,

I can't express to you how much I adore you. I just can't get enough of you. I love the way you suck the life out of trees just to make them change colors for us, so the world can look a little more festive... 

I adore the way you smell of fireplaces and spice...

 the way you give me an excuse to decorate with adorable, really shiny, woodland critters...


I have always wanted to stick tacks in a pumpkin to make it look a little edgy, a little nail head-y and you... you give me a reason. 




Fall, thank you for giving us cool, crisp air. The chill allows us to cover up the chub from indulging in hearty stews, pumpkin spice lattes, and cinnamon sweets. 

Oh you...you are so selfless and sweet. Thank you fall for all you do dear Falliday Season...


8 comments:

  1. Love that squirrel - he's so cute! And very clever with the nailhead designs in the pumpkins - love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I really appreciate it! :) I hope you have a very blessed day!

      Delete
  2. Loving the pumpkins. Great post! Happy Fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ron! I hope you are enjoying Fall in your corner of the world! :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful fall touches and inspiration!
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mary Alice! Your sweet words always brighten my day :)

      Delete

Thanks for the lovely comments! Each and everyone means so much to me! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...